Ви објавуваме повик за ЕВС волонтери на веќе одобрени проекти во Романија, во прилог можете да ги најдете потребните информации:
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија, на проектот “Europe Online”-во Арад, Романија со времетраење од 6 месеци (01.04.2018 – 31.08.2018).
Детали за проектот “Europe Online”-
The following activities will be done in Arad during the stages:
- Non-formal educational workshops regarding digital-media and internet safety among studentsfrom 4 high-schools.
– interactive debates and presentations followed by relevant media materials;
– role-plays,debates and examples of situation of online abuse and how to stop them;
– organizing event like оpen cafе, treasure hunt or other methods in order to identify the
a) solutions to prevent online abuses and possible local stakeholders who are relevant in the
project context like: NGOs, websites etc;
b) different useful apps for learning process.
– creating monthly 5 min video together with the students from the partners highschools.The
videos should reflect the learning lessons that the students achieved in that particular month
together with the methods used by you;
– interactive sessions of promoting Erasmus+ and EVS.
- Online/offline awareness and prevention campaign regarding internet abuses:
– Creating an documentary video regarding advantages and disadvantages of using IT technology by
youngsters from local community (interviews, recons, creative using of articles or object for the given
– organising non-formal sessions to prepare local multipliers. Will be invited to take part in this
sessions: NGOS presidents, local media, local authorities, students and parents representatives,
internet suppliers,etc. Together with them you will create attractive materials easy to access
regarding online safety;
– TV Europe Online – organizing in the office a TV studio and creating video to promote internet safety
like: tutorials for detection/ avoid /reporting cases of online abuses,non-formal interviews with
experts,etc.The materials will be created weekly and published on e-channels of the project like
Facebook page, Youtube etc;
– activities for combating fake news or hate speech regarding local negative reaction towards
- Media literacy for adults 40+:
– support activities inside media literacy program of A.D Xenopol Library Arad;
– Photo-voice method implemented within 10 seniors thru witch you will express the challenges that
they are facing because of lack of digital competences;
– media literacy with parents/grandparents.
- Alternative activities for the children addicted to computer/internet or victims of cyber crimes/online bullying
– team sports, hiking, intercultural evenings, promoting and participating at local events.
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер на проект во Крајова, Романија. со наслов “SHOE BOX” со времетраење од времетраење од 5 месеци (04.05.2018 – 20.10.2018)
Детали за проектот “SHOE BOX”
The EVS project “Shoe box” aims to promote children’s rights, emphasizing on the right to play, as well as developing public actions to collect toys/school supplies/hygiene items/clothes for children and youth people from Craiova.
Activity 1: Developing public actions to collect toys/school supplies/hygiene items/clothes for children and youth people from Craiova, Dolj county that are in difficulty.
- a) Public actions online/offline to collect fund for families in need, such as: “crowdfunding”, “silent auction”, “public packages” etc.)
- b) Support actions: cleaning and arranging the indoor or outdoor playgrounds; painting the walls with characters from stories, myths, legends; such as arranging the “Tooth Fairy” kingdom; arranging the shoes and clothes wardrobes;
Activity 2: Developing public actions to promote children’s rights among the parents, emphasising the right to play.
- a) developing and dissemination of support-materials for the public (per stage: 8 videos, 8 models of posters, 8 photo reportages, 16 models of creatives messages to print on the glasses, t-shirts, textile bags etc.)
- b) developing public actions (10 actions/stage), such as: flash mobs, display actions type “loesje” in public transportation means, “open cafe” event or similar ones, events type “kino-knight” at ANTER headquarters etc.)
Activity 3: Developing actions called “Birthday donations”
With the support and involvement of the EVS volunteers, there will be organised surprise events for the child/youngster with the participation of the people that will bring the gifts for them.
Once every 2 weeks will be organised recycling workshops to create hand-made gifts for the children/youngsters and decorations used to arrange
the space where the birthdays will take place.
Доколку сте заинтересирани да бидете волонтер на некој од горенаведените проекти ве замолуваме да ни испратите ваша биографија на англиски јазик на нашата мејл адреса: email@example.com, најдоцна до Сабота 10 Март 2018 година!
Во очекување сме на вашите пријави.
Тимот на ВЦС