Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 2 youth workers from Macedonia who want to participate together with young people from Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey in the Training Course “Theater tools for dramatic situations” in Monteoru and Buzau, Romania.
Places: Monteoru and Buzau, Romania
Dates: 07.05. – 15.05.2020
About the project:
THEATER TOOLS FOR DRAMATIC SITUATIONS is a training course that brings together 34 participants and 5 experts from 17 European countries. Activities will take place in Sarata Monteoru and Buzau from May 7-15, 2020.
The aim of the project is to improve the professional activity of youth workers in Europe in educating young people and civil society for better social integration of migrants.
- Raising awareness for 34 youth workers from 17 countries of the importance of cultural diversity, equal opportunities and anti-hate discourse in developing their capacity for social integration of migrants in thecommunity
- Developing new socio-civic and cultural-artistic competences 34 youth workers from 17 countries to facilitate the elimination of conflicts between the wider part of population and migrant groups
- Improving the quality and efficiency of the work of 34 youth workers from 17 countries in identifying solutionsto situations of cultural discrimination of migrantsby facilitating for a week anon-formal creative tool based on dramatic art and their application in the next 6 months.
There will be 3 intercultural sessions, 5 introductory-thematic sessions based on the preparation and documentation phase and 6 extended DRAMA workshops divided into 3 sub-forums: forum theater, role-playing,and LARP, the final products being represented on a stage in Buzau. Evaluation activities will be daily, intermediat eand final and will be reflections in groups and plenary. DRAMA workshops will produce 2 forum theater plays, 6 scenes, and one LARP track.
Profile of participants:
- 2 youth workers
- age over 20 years old
- active or interested in working with migrants
- good English level- B2 minimum
- active involvement in all sessions and in dissemination phase after project
- team spirit and possibility to use the results of the project after mobility in their organization and community
– ability to participate fully at the program from the beginning till the end
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to the ERASMUS+ regulations (275,- Euros for Macedonia). Food and accommodation will be provided. There is a participation fee of 15,- Euros, that has to be paid in cash during the TC.
For further detail check out the Info-pack!
Apply now: Send a motivational letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
…and CV (IN ENGLISH) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 12.03.2020