Volunteers Centre Skopje is looking for 3 participants from Macedonia who want to participate together with young people from Hungary, Latvia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Germany in the Training Course “Changemaker 3.0” in Hollókő, Hungary.
Place: Hollókő, Hungary
Dates: 29.03. – 08.04.2020
About the project:
Changemaker is a 9 days Training Course for those already leading either groups or volunteers who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of selfawareness, resourcefulness and accountability.
The main methodology used will be personal development or self-reflection, which means that the focus will be mainly on your mindset/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models.
In the first days the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces. Then they will have assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
– must be over 18 years old
– should speak good English
– have experience in leading workcamps or other type of projects involving groups
– have participated at least in 1 workcamp
– will lead a volunteer project or workcamp in 2020 and ideally go to workcamp leader within 5 months after the TC
– want to develop themselves by reflecting on how they usually function
– are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end
The project is funded by ERASMUS+, so all travel costs will be reimbursed according to the ERASMUS+ regulations (275,- Euros for Macedonia). Food and accommodation will be provided. There is a participation fee of 60,- Euros, that has to be paid in cash during the TC.
For further detail check out the Info-pack!
Apply now: Send motivational letter answering the following questions:
Who are you? How old are you? Why do you want to participate? How do you want to contribute to the project?
…and CV (in English) to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 16.03.2020